Book Design
Monday, May 8, 2023
Format Your Book Using Scrivener
About:
Hi,
I will format your work in following forms using Scrivener Software.
Epub Ebook
Kindle
Paperback ( 6x9)
Latex
Non-Fiction
Reviews
: : : : :
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Design Lead Magnet, Ebooks, And Any Pdf
About: I will design professional PDF lead magnet design for your documents, workbooks, checklist, or guides for your business...
Design Book Layout And Formatting For Print Kdp Ingramspark
About: Professional Book Formatting and Layout Design. My experience has developed in 23 years of activity as a graphic design...
Book Formatting For Amazon Kdp, Ingramspark And Lulu
About: Hi, Thanks for stopping by. I love to give my best in all I do. I am an expert in PAPERBACK, HARD COVER, and EBOOK for...
Draw Light Novel Cover All Genre
About: Online versions Print versions Ok for Commercial Use Don't have OC? I'm the illustrator. Even if you don't ...
Format Childrens Books In Indesign Or Illustrator For KDP Ingram Or Any Printer
About: Hello! I will format and layout your children's book for Amazon KDP/Kindle, IngramSpark, Lulu, BN, Smashwords, and ...
Design A Book Cover That Stands Out
About: Why do I need a good cover? There are hundreds and thousands of new books that are being launched in the book market ev...
Make Your Book Cover Design, Ebook Cover Design Pop
About: Book Cover Design is a crucial aspect of publishing, as it is the first thing that potential readers see. A stunning co...
Format Your Fiction Book For Kindle, Print, And Other Ebooks
About: Hi there! I'm so glad you stopped by! Are you ready to hold your book in your hand? I can help you get there. With ...
Unique Book Cover Design, Ebook Cover Design That Sells
About: Hello Writers and Readers! They say, "Don't judge a book by its cover," but let's face it everyone do...
Design A Custom Layout Of Book Or Ebook In Every Format
About: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER I can do the formatting of your book, booklet, catalog, manual or menu as you need....
No comments:
Post a Comment